A new release is available for Arkindex instances. You can test it on our demo instance: demo.arkindex.org
Arkindex now has a solution for rights management on projects that can be accessed by all users. Previously, only instance administrators could grant access to users on specific projects.
As an regular user, you can now:
- Create a group with specific users, using their email address to find them;
- Give read-only, read & write or full administrative access to users or groups on your projects;
- Revoke any rights at any time;
- View all the groups you belong to.
We plan further developments for this solution, expanding this new right management system to the processes and workers in the next few releases.
PDF text extraction
When you import a PDF file in Arkindex, its text content will be automatically extracted and converted into
So it's now possible to use those
Line elements directly in your Machine Learning workflows!
This is the last step in a refactoring that spanned over several months: the last part of the previous Machine Learning workflow system is gone. All Machine Learning results are now linked to workers.
We have made two changes to make it easier to use our workflow system in a production environment:
- You can now name processes, using any naming convention you choose. It should be easier to categorize your experiments and large imports. An Edit button is available on every process details page.
- It's now possible to restart a failed or completed task without restarting the whole process, by clicking on the restart button.
A few changes and corrections have been made on the backend and frontend to speedup navigation through elements: you should feel the website being more responsive, especially on large projects.
The most notable changes are described in the section below.
- Added a
with_zonequery parameter to return elements zone when listing children/parents or a project's elements: this allows us to request less data for special cases. It is enabled by default to avoid a breaking change.
- Removed element-related attributes from
- Exposed the
worker_versionattribute when retrieving metadatas.
- Added an attribute to filter
- Added a query parameter to return project information in
- Added the
ListElementMetadataendpoint to list all metadatas for an element: they are not listed anymore in
- Removed the deprecated
- Removed the
- Elements are automatically hidden when their removal is requested.
- The transcription modal has been widened to view large transcription lines.
- Added an header action to select/unselect an element.
- Worker version details are now displayed on a metadata when there is one.
- Allowed agents to download artifacts.
- Restricted the access to the
- Generated a random hook token for fake repositories.
RejectClassificationendpoints now require a user with a verified email.
DestroyEntityendpoints now require a user with a verified email.
- Restricted read access for public groups.
- Fix stale read on worker version creation that cause some Git imports to fail.