This release was made to improve performances on our production instances, supporting a cluster of web backends and a new cache system. Our demo instance got some speed improvements for end-users (read speed improvied a lot with the cache) and our Machine learning tasks (write speed improved by 14x on some parts).
- New cache system using Cachalot
- Use python 3.7 and gunicorn on our production systems
Some improvements and bug fixes were also made on the frontend:
- Consistent header when browsing a corpus and elements: the Actions menu is now always available on the upper right side.
- Simplifications to start a new workflow on a project.
- New unit tests system to detect regressions as early as possible.
The import from Transkribus is now fully made asynchronously and supports creating sub elements.