The arkindex web interface
Arkindex is accessible through a web interface.
Some documents can be made public and can be seen without login but in most cases, you need to login to access the documents. Ask your Arkindex administrator for your credentials to access your Arkindex instance.
Reset your password
If you forget your password, you can reset it using Forgotten password button in the login page. An email containing a link to reset the password will be sent to your email adress.
Once you are logged into Arkindex, you can :
- organize your documents in projects and folders
- view and filter your documents in projects and folders
- import new documents from your computer or import IIIF manifests
- add metadata for your folders and documents
- import documents and annotation from Transkribus to Arkindex.
- use Arkindex to annotate your documents.